Friday, January 23, 2015

Epiphany Day!

Super exciting news!

We discovered the perfect metaphor for our design, a SPIDER WEB! You guys will have to wait for the reasons.... BUT our group has a vision that is inspired by this idea of a spider web and it's going to be amazing! What has been making me really excited is that when I'm high up on the ladder, I can see a ton of different possible pictures coming from every which way. Especially in black and white, these photos are going to be super powerful and artistic. Even the smallest little curve in some of the scrim, in my visual mind, I can imagine being drawn in like charcoal and making a great piece of art.

1 comment:

  1. I love the concept of the spiderweb!! Even if I don't know why just yet I think it is a cool idea and love that you all are so excited about it. I agree that the photos will be really artistic and can't wait to see them! -Kelly

    ReplyDelete