Friday, January 30, 2015

Day 3: Scrimaging

Today my team and I made a lot of progress with our design. We all have the same thoughts for what we want to do next and are very happy with how it has turned out so far. A lot of the day dealt with the images we are taking of the installation, for which I have coined the term "scrimages". We are playing around with filters, viewpoints, and distances so that we can have a variety of images for our final presentation.

We have finally started to actually come together as a class as well. All of our designs are starting to merge together and look like a cohesive piece rather than each of us taking up one corner of the room. This has created a better atmosphere and more movement through the space, although there needs to be a little bit more of a connection still. That is what we will be working on next time! Stay tuned.





2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures! So beautiful. And I agree that we are started to work together more as a whole class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the term "scrimages." Those are really beautiful! I agree the room came a long way last friday.

    ReplyDelete